VNIT is actively engaged in the “Swachhta Hi Seva Campaign-2019” under the aegis of the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. The campaign aims to create awareness about cleanliness, the hazards of single-use plastic and to eliminate the use of single-use plastic.
VNIT Nagpur announces an essay writing competition on the theme “Plastic Pollution: a serious threat and ways to mitigate” in association with the Indian Water Works Association (IWWA) Students Chapter-VNIT Nagpur.
The essay writing competition aims to mobilize students to get acquainted with the “Swachhta Hi Seva Campaign-2019”. This competition aims to create awareness amongst the students about the hazards prevailing with regards to single-use plastics. We invite students from the schools to participate in the competition.
The essays will be judged by a panel of VNIT faculty members. The top three best essays will get a cash prize of Rs 3000/- (I position), Rs.2000/-(II position) and Rs. 1000/- (III position).
- The competition is open only for the students of 8th to 10th standard.
- The language of the essay is English & Hindi.
- The word limit is 1800-2000 words.
- Each school can submit only a maximum of 3 essays.
- We encourage one entry from each class though it is not mandatory. The submission of the number of essays (maximum of 3) is at the discretion of the respective school.
- The essays should be submitted in PDF format at the mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No hard copy of the essay is to be submitted.
- All the entries from a school should be submitted in a single email.
- The essay document should have a cover page clearly mentioning the details of the students ( viz.Name, School, and Class).
Phone Number: +91-712-2801320
Email ID: email@example.com