Govt of India invites registrations for Essay Writing Competition on World No Tobacco Day 2021. The last date of registration is 18 June 2021.
About the Competition
The Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (MoHFW), Government of India is glad to announce essay writing competition on the occasion of World No Tobacco Day, 2021. As you are aware that every year, 31st May is observed as World No Tobacco Day (WNTD), highlighting the health and other risks associated with tobacco use, and advocating for effective policies to reduce tobacco consumption.
Following the guidelines of COVID 19, on this occasion of great significance, the Ministry is glad to announce this competition to explore the creative instinct of students from classes 8th – 10th ; 11th & 12th and college students (under graduation), and encourage them to express their ideas on “Protection of future generation from harmful effects of tobacco”.
The Essay Competition is meant for students of classes as per the following five categories; 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th & 12th and College students (under graduates).
- Start Date: 31st May, 2021
- Last Date of Submission: 18th June, 2021
- Rs. 25,000/- (1st)
- Rs. 20,000/- (IInd )
- Rs. 15,000/- (IIIrd)
Click here to view the official notification of Essay Writing Competition on World No Tobacco Day 2021 by Govt of India.
You may also be interested in:
- International Day of Yoga 2021 Jingle Contest by Govt of India [Prize of Rs. 25k]: Submit by June 21
- Digital Communication Innovation Square (DCIS) Challenge 2021 by Govt of India: Apply by Jun 21
- Swachhata Filmon ka Amrit Mahotsav by Govt of India [Prizes Upto Rs. 6.5L]: Apply by Jun 30