Bureau of Pharma PSUs of India, the implementing agency of Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Janaushadhi Pariyojana is going to celebrate 3rd Jan Aushadhi Diwas on 7th March 2021. Celebration of Jan Aushadhi Diwas week will start from 1st March 2021. 3rd March of this week will be celebrated with the theme “Teach Them Young”.
On this day, PMBJP kendras and other stakeholders will interact with students of schools, colleges, pharmacy colleges, medical colleges, etc. to educate them about generic medicines.
For the same, an essay contest is being organized with the following themes-
- Generic Drugs- Why should you prefer
- Jan Aushadhi Kendra- An answer for challenges for high medical cost
- Jan Aushadhi- Sewa Bhi-Rozgar Bhi
- The maximum word limit is 500 word.
Participation from 14 years and above age group students only.
Winners will be given a cash prize of Rs. 5000/- (1st), Rs. 3000/- (2nd) and Rs. 1500/- (3rd).
- Interested candidates can register via this page.
- Last date of submission is 3 March 2021.
The write-ups will be evaluated on the basis of the following criteria:
- Central Theme – contextual (20%)
- Coherence and organization in structure (20%)
- Creativity (40%)
- Clarity in language expression and Style (20%)