Indian National Academy of Engineering (INAE), the premier engineering body of the Nation is organizing the second Online National Essay Competition for B.Tech/BE/BSc(Tech)/Integrated MTech/ ME from all MHRD/AICTE approved institutions and universities in its endeavour to associate and engage with young engineers.
All 4th year students from above courses are eligible to apply.
Identify a national challenge amongst the various challenges currently faced by our country and discuss the possible engineering solution/s to overcome the problems
The essay should be written under the following headings:
- Problem statement (identification of any one problem and its repercussion on society/ country)
- Engineering Solutions to the problem identified above
- Register for the essay competition at this link.
- Entries can only be submitted online subsequent to registration
- Refer ‘Guidelines for Submission’ and ‘Terms and Conditions’ before submitting your essay
Last date of Submission is April 30, 2018.
The Online National Essay Competition will have one grand prize of Rs. 1 lakh and 12 Prizes as under:
Three prizes of Rs. 50,000 each
Three prizes of Rs. 30,000 each
Three prizes of Rs. 20,000 each
Three prizes of Rs. 10,000 each
The winners will be awarded during the INAE Youth Congress and will also get an opportunity to present their essay during the Youth Congress.
All awardees will be inducted as ‘Student Members’ for a period of five years. The Student Members will be associated with activities of INAE.
For official website link, click here.