A walk-in-interview will be held at ESIC Hospital & ODC (EZ), Joka for immediate engagement and drawing up of panel for future engagement of Junior Residents in ESI PGIMSR, ESIC Medical College and ESIC Hospital & ODC (EZ), Joka in the following departments/specialities.
The engagement will be for a period of one year on a contract basis. Further, the panel may remain valid for a period of three months from date of publication of result and may be cancelled/invalidated earlier without assigning any reason.
- Chest Medicine
- General Surgery
- MBBS from MCI recognized Medical College/Autonomous Institutions with completion of a one-year rotatory internship as per MCI norms.
- Candidates with PG qualification from recognized Medical College or Institutions will be preferred in the selection process.
- MCI/State MC Registration for MBBS/PG if deemed fit.
- Candidates on a bond are not eligible
- Candidates need to provide a Bond clearance certificate from Appointing Authority which have completed compulsory post PG or UG Bond Service
- Candidates who have completed 3 years tenure as Junior Resident in Government Institution need not to apply. Junior Resident who are already working in any Government institution shall apply through proper channel. The total period, however, should not exceed the maximum period of three years.
Not exceeding 30 years as on date mentioned above for the respective Departments/Specialties(Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD as per rules).
As per 7th CPC LEVEL- 10 in the PAY MATRIX pay of Rs. 56,100/- + other allowances (as admissible as per Hqrs. Instruction).
How to apply?
Interested and eligible candidates may Walk-in-Interview on the date of Interview of the below mentioned Department/Speciality. At the time of Interview, the candidates should bring along with them Original plus Attested copies of MCI/State MC Registration, Educational qualifications certificates/mark sheets from Matriculation or equivalent onwards, Experience certificate (if any), Proof of Age (Matriculation Admit Card/certificate), Caste certificate (in case of OBC candidate, updated OBC certificate in Govt. of India Format to be submitted), Disability Certificate from Competent Authority, 2 recent passport size photographs and filled up application form available here.
Date of Interview
- Anaesthesia, Chest Medicine, ENT: 21.07.2020
- Paediatrics, General Surgery: 22.07.2020
- Dermatology, Orthopaedics: 24.07.2020
ESI PGIMSR, ESIC Medical College and ESIC Hospital & ODC (EZ), Joka
Phone: 2467 1764 / 6280 / 1322