Students interested in pursuing their Master’s in the Netherlands at the University of Groningen are eligible for this scholarship.
About the University
The University of Groningen is a large public research university in the city of Groningen in the Netherlands. Founded in 1614, the university is one of the most traditional and prestigious in the Netherlands.
About the Scholarship
The Eric Bleumink Fund awards scholarships 2022-2023 are fully funded scholarships to talented students from developing countries. Such scholarships enable them to further develop as individuals and to make important contributions to the development of their own countries.
- Have received provisional or unconditional admission for a master programme before February. Only then will applicants be considered for a grant from the Eric Bleumink Fund
- Have excellent academic performance, preferably to be confirmed by letters of recommendation
- Have excellent grades during their bachelor/undergraduate studies;
- Have excellent English language proficiency, in accordance with the admission requirements of the program of choice
- Be available for the whole period of the programme and be able to take part in the entire programme
- Be in good health, so that health insurance in the Hold the nationality of a country appearing in Appendix 1.
- Have no other means of financing the study in question
- The grant is awarded for a 1 year or 2 years Master’s degree programme.
- The grant covers tuition fees, costs of international travel, subsistence, books, and health insurance. Please note that a considerable number of students apply for this scholarship each year, whereas the University can issue only a limited number of grants.
How to Apply?
- Apply to one of the Master’s programs before the 1st of December.
- Suitable candidates will be informed about a nomination.
December 1, 2021
Note: Only applicants who have received a provisional or unconditional admission offer for a master programme before February can thus be considered. In order to allow for enough time to process the application to a master programme by the Admission Office, such a master application should be completed by the applicant before the 1st of December.
Click here to view the official notification for Eric Bleumink Scholarship 2022 at the University of Groningen