Epreuve 4.0, the annual flagship online event of Cyborg (The robotics and automation club of NIT Rourkela), is an engaging storyline based cryptic quiz. This 48-hour event, conducted on an interactive gamified platform, consists of multiple rounds with each round consisting of 1 question.
The participants are judged based on the swiftness and accuracy of their answers. The event is free and does not involve any cost for registrations.
Rules & Regulations
- The game involves a story divided into 21 levels with rewards at each level. The entire game spans over 2 days (48 hours).
- Each level revolves around a sub-plot of the story with some technical challenges attached to it.
- You must try to solve the challenge to get to the next level, where the next part of the story will be revealed.
- There is no limitation on the number of attempts made by a user.
- There is a unique solution to every question.
- Help can be asked in the comment section of the gaming platform.
- The hint for the question will be featured as a comment in the comment section.
- The current level will be shown in the progress bar.
- Users posting direct answers will be banned from using the comment section (may be banned from the game, if answers of higher levels).
- Users involved in any sort of cheating will be banned from the game.
- The game consists of a total of 150 marks distributed overall in increasing order of difficulty levels.
- Priority marking will be awarded to the participants answering first and then the subsequent reduction will be there in the marks. For example, the First 25 players who would be answering each level respectively would be awarded full marks of that level, the next 50 students following will be awarded 0.25 marks less, then the next 50 will be awarded 0.75 marks less and it will be continued likewise henceforth.
- Note: Window sizes of 25, 50,0.25, and 0.75 are subject matter to change according to the no. of registrations and levels.
- Interested candidates can register via this page.
- Event Timings – 26 Feb’21 06:00 PM IST – 28 Feb’21 11:59 PM IST
- Winner – Rs. 6000 + Certificates
- First Runners up – Rs. 4000 + Certificates
- Second Runners up – Rs. 2000 + Certificates
- Level Winners (Attractive Goodies and T-Shirts worth INR 13k distributed over the winners of 21 levels)
Cyborg, a technical society under the National Institute of Technology, Rourkela focuses entirely on Robotics and Automation. It works under the collaboration of four basic realms – Mechanics, Electronics, Programming and Image Processing. It has a number of intriguing projects flourishing under it.
It also conducts classes and workshops. It has been a proud contender of top ranks in a number of fests and competitions. Inquisitive talents of this institute have been getting the opportunity of stepping into our forum where we nurture and display the store of our white and grey matter BECAUSE WE DESIGN INTELLIGENCE.
Email Id: epreuve.cyborg[at]gmail.com
Phone number- 8984537407
Noticebard is proud to be the media partner for this event.