Applications are invited for the ePost Graduate Programme in Management at Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Ahmedabad.
About the Programme:
ePost Graduate Programme (ePGP) in Management is a two-year post-graduate diploma programme (with the added flexibility of completion in 3 years) offered on Interactive technology platform.
The objective of the programme is to impart management education to the junior, middle, and senior level working professionals and entrepreneurs seeking skills and strategies to take their organizations to the next level.
The course which is imparted over more than 850 hours of classroom sessions, provides the students with leadership skills for the knowledge economy, through an innovative curriculum.
- Working Professionals and entrepreneurs with a minimum of 3 years full-time work experience (after completion of graduation) as on December 31, 2018.
- Age 24 years and above (born on or before December 31, 1994).
- Admission process will be conducted by IIM Ahmedabad.
- Holding at least a Bachelor’s Degree/CA/CS/ICWA, with at least 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA, awarded by any of the recognized Universities.
Valid CAT score (a valid CAT score of test taken within the last 3 years i.e. 2016, 2017, and 2018) or GMAT/GRE score (a valid GMAT/GRE score taken within the last 5 years i.e. from January 1, 2014 t,o April 30, 2019) will be considered for shortlisting.
Click here to apply.
- Application Closure Date: May 31, 2019.
- Personal Interview: June/July 2019.
- Campus Module Starts at IIMA: September 23, 2019.
- Studio Module Starts: October 03, 2019.
Telephone: +91-79-6632 4696