ICSAIOT -2019 explores the potential use of IoT technologies in tackling environmental challenges in human health care monitoring system through case studies.
The conference provides a platform to analyse the impact on the environmental degradation in respect of land, air and water and their consequences. The takeaway from this conference is the prevention of health problems through environmental management using IoT solutions.
- Environmental Quality
- Environmental Quality Monitoring using IoT
- Electronics and Instrumentation in Environmental Studies
- Role of Science, Engineering and Technology in Environment Studies black
- Environmental Management Systems
- Integrated Environment Management Systems
- Waste to Energy
- Biotechnology and Nanotechnology Tools and Techniques in Environmental Protection
- Healthcare Monitoring
- Environmental Pollution and Health Care Monitoring
- Green Manufacturing Technologies
- Low-Cost Quality Assessment for Environmental Degradation
- IoT Healthcare Services
- SIoT based Health Care Services
- Smart Environment and Smart Cities using IoT
Research Scholars & Students: Rs. 2000
Faculty and Scientists from Universities/ Colleges/ Research Institutions: Rs. 2500
Industry Persons and Public Sector: Rs. 3000
Spouse/ Accompanying Persons: Rs. 1000
Call for Papers:
The Authors are expected to submit their original research papers which have not been submitted elsewhere in other conference/journals and should not exceed more than six pages and must be in the English language.
All the papers will be reviewed by the expert committee and the corresponding author of selected papers will be intimated through email.
How to Apply:
Papers received after the deadline will not be entertained. Minimum one author should register and present the selected paper. The soft copy (word file) of the paper should be mailed to email@example.com.
Click here to register to the conference.
Abstract Submission: July 31
Notification of Abstract Acceptance: August 5
Conference Registration: Aug 6
Submission of full-length paper: August 16
Registration and Payment of Fee: Aug 17
Notification of Acceptance of full-length paper: August 20
+91 94439 16232