Azim Premji University was established in Karnataka by the Azim Premji University Act 2010 as a not-for-profit University and is recognized by The University Grants Commission (UGC) under Section 2F.
The two-year, full-time postgraduate degree programmes aim to develop competent and committed professionals for the education, development and related sectors in India.
The University is now accepting applications for the following programmes commencing in July 2018:
- M.A.Public Policy and Governance
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline (including Physical Sciences, Social Sciences, Humanities, Engineering, Medicine, Agriculture, Environmental Sciences, Commerce, Management, etc.) from a recognized University.
- Undergraduate students who are appearing for their final year examinations and completing their graduation on or before September 2018 are also eligible to apply. The offer of provisional admission is valid only on successful completion of graduation.
- Candidates with work experience are actively encouraged to apply.
- Online: Applicant has to login through the link on the website and register online with e-mail ID, mobile number and date of birth. On successful registration, an email will be sent to the registered e-mail ID with login credentials to access the form and complete it online. Click here to apply online.
- Offline: Write to email@example.com for offline application form. The details on the form can be hand written and sent to Admissions Office along with the Demand Draft in favour of “Azim Premji Foundation for Development” and photographs on or before the last date. The completed application form should be mailed to the contact address given below. On receipt of the application and payment, the application number will be communicated.
An application fee of Rs. 300/- to be remitted in favour of Azim Premji Foundation for Development. Applicant applying online can make payment via SBI Collect and applicant applying offline need to make payment through Demand Draft in favour of “Azim Premji Foundation for Development”.
National Entrance Test and Personal Interview:
Applicants will have to appear for the National Entrance Test that will assess the English Reading Comprehension, Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Ability and General & Social Awareness. The test will be conducted in various cities across the country.
Applicants shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the National Entrance Test will be called for a Personal Interview. Interviews will be conducted in various cities across the country.
|Availability of Online Application Forms||October, 2017|
|Last date for receipt of completed application form||January 26, 2018|
|National Entrance Test||February 10, 2018|
|Announcement of eligible candidates for personal interview||February 27, 2018|
|Personal Interviews||March, 2018|
|Announcement of selected candidates||Mid April, 2018|
|Commencement of programme||July, 2018|
Azim Premji University,
PES Campus, Pixel Park, B Block, Electronics City, Hosur Road,
For further details on the same, click here.