Applications are open for the 40-Hour Proficiency Course in English at English & Foreign Languages (EFL) University, Hyderabad during May 6-31, 2019. Apply by May 1.
To enable participants to communicate confidently using both written and spoken English.
- Pass in the Intermediate/10+2 examination.
- For Foreign Students: Minimum of 50% in English, in the last Examination.
- Foreign students should also submit a copy of Visa and Resident Permit valid for the
entire duration of the course.
- Intake: 200 on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Medium of Instruction: English
- Duration: May 6-31 2019, 4 weeks (40-Hour), five days a week.
- Skill Areas: Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing.
- Faculty: Teaching Assistants appointed by the University (Trained Research Scholars).
- Certificate: A certificate will be awarded to each student whoever successfully
completes the course.
Cost of Application:
- Issue of Applications: From 19 March 2019 to 26 April 2019 (between 10am-4pm).
- Last date for Submission of filled-in application forms: 1 May 2019.
- Fees payable, on all working days before 4 pm, only at State Bank of India, EFL University Branch, EFLU, Hyderabad.
NFCAR Office, Room.No.29, Ground Floor, Administrative Building, EFL University. Phone Nos: 040 27689646, 27070930.