Course on Improving Your English Communication Skills by Georgia Institute of Technology [Online, 4 Months]: Enroll Now!
About the Course
This Specialization helps you improve your professional communication in English for successful business interactions. Each course focuses on a particular area of communication in English: writing emails, speaking at meetings and interviews, giving presentations, and networking online. Whether you want to communicate to potential employers, employees, partners or clients, better English communication can help you achieve your language and professional goals.
The Capstone course will focus especially on making those important connections to take your career or business to the next level. Make yourself more competitive by improving your English through this Specialization: Improve Your English Communication Skills.
There are 4 Courses in this Specialization
- Write Professional Emails in English
- Speak English Professionally: In Person, Online & On the Phone
- Build Your Professional ePortfolio in English
- Take Your English Communication Skills to the Next Level
- Gerry Landers, Lecturer, Georgia Tech Language Institute
- Amalia B. Stephens, Lecturer, Georgia Tech Language Institute
- Karen Peterson, Lecturer, Georgia Tech Language Institute
Coursera provides financial aid to learners who cannot afford the fee. Apply for it by clicking on the Financial Aid link beneath the “Enroll” button on the left. You’ll be prompted to complete an application and will be notified if you are approved. You’ll need to complete this step for each course in the Specialization, including the Capstone Project.
To enroll for this course, click the link below.
Note: NoticeBard is associated with Coursera through an affiliate programme
About the Author