PSG College of Technology, in association with Kloud Logic Inc (USA), is organizing a two-day international hands-on training workshop on Machine Learning for Engineers on April 12-13.
About the college:
The PSG College of Technology started in 1951, is an autonomous college for the past 33 years, offering 22 undergraduate programmes and 37 postgraduate programmes. It is an AICTE approved institution and is affiliated to Anna University.
About the workshop:
Recent applications of machine learning have exploded due to reasonably available computational resources as well as the wide availability of data. Machine learning provides a set of tools that can automatically detect patterns in data which can then be utilized for prediction and for developing models.
The workshop will focus on broad heuristics governing basic ML algorithms in the context of specific engineering applications. Students will also be trained to implement these methods utilizing open source packages such as Python.
- Introduction to Machine Learning.
- Machine Learning for Engineers.
- Broad categories of machine learning algorithms.
- Machine Learning algorithms- Analysis.
- Machine Learning process.
- Unsupervised learning techniques.
- Supervised learning techniques.
- Ensemble learning.
- Machine learning tools.
- Hands-on session using Python.
- Applications of Machine learning using Python.
- Machine learning use cases for Engineers.
- Engineering/Polytechnic College Faculty.
- UG/PG Students.
- FT/PT Research Scholars.
- Engineers from Industries.
The number of participants is restricted to 80. Selection will be based on first come first serve basis.
Registration Fee and Accommodation:
- Students/FT Research Scholars- Rs. 1500.
- Faculty/PT Research Scholars- Rs. 3000.
- Industry participants- Rs. 6000.