Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Engineering Internship at Target Corporation, Bangalore.
About the Company
Target Corporation, is an American big box department store chain headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota. It is the eighth largest retailer in the United States, and a component of the S&P 500 Index. Target established itself as the discount division of the Dayton’s Company of Minneapolis in 1962.
About the Internship
Target is looking for passionate software engineers to be part of an incredible 10-week internship opportunity at Target Headquarters in Minneapolis.
During the internship, you and a fellow intern will be fully integrated into an engineering team at Target. You will receive hands on training and exciting work – no busy work here!
As an Engineering Intern, you will:
- Use your technology acumen to provide input and assist with evaluation of new technologies and contribute to the design, lifecycle management, and total cost of ownership of services.
- Contribute to research and proof-of-concept initiatives for new technologies and assist with code and design review; as well as write, organize and maintain code based on designs.
- With guidance, deliver high-performance, scalable, repeatable, and secure deliverables.
- Participate in structured construction, automation, debugging, and implementation activities, ensuring architectural and operational requirements and best practices are met.
- Resolve frequently encountered technical issues and monitor systems capacity with minimal assistance. Search and understand metadata about various data sources and metrics.
Core responsibilities are described within this job description. Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.
- Currently enrolled in Computer Science/Networking/Computer Engineering program (or related technical discipline) at the junior status
- Problem solver who likes to build things, tackle complex technical challenges
- Demonstrates proficiency in at least one programming language
- Demonstrates and continuously builds upon domain-specific knowledge
- Like collaborating with a team and possesses strong written and verbal communication skills
- Stays current with new and evolving technologies via formal training and self-directed education
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.