Defence Bioengineering and Electromedical Laboratory (DEBEL), Bangalore, a premier Institute under the aegis of Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO), invites applications for Engineering Graduates Apprenticeship for one-year training.
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Electronics/ ECE.
- Biomedical Engineering.
- Computer Science Engineering.
BE/ BTech in the concerned disciplines.
- DEBEL Compound, DRDO, ADE Campus, CV Raman Nagar, Suranjan Das Road, Bangalore – 560093.
- Reporting time is 0900-0930 hrs on the date of Interview, at Raman Main Gate Reception, ADE Campus, CV Raman Nagar, Suranjan Das Road, Bangalore.
The period of training will be 12 months commencing from the execution of the Contract of Apprenticeship.
How to Apply?
- Click here for the application form.
- Candidates may send their duly completed application by e-mail before the walk-in interview on firstname.lastname@example.org and Biodata should be typed in enclosed format and submitted.
- A copy of the form should also be brought duly filled along with complete bio-data on the date of interview.
- The last date for receipt of application forms by e-mail is 07th June 2019.
- Walk-in-interview on 25th June 2019, reporting time 0900 hrs.