CfP: Conference on Recent Trends in Engineering and Technology @ Kakinada Institute of Technology [Tirupathi, Nov 23-24]: Submit by Nov 11
About the Organiser
About the Conference
- Attending this conference would help you take a break from your work to sharpen your skills and polish your ideas and approaches by meeting your peers and counterparts.
- You can meet experts and high profile delegates face to face and share ideas and results of past and present researches.
- You can establish new networks on meeting new people and helps you learn new tools to keep you alive in your field of interest.
- This conference is good enough to provide you with a unique convergence of networking, learning and fun into a single package.
- This conference will force you to grow and challenge yourself with your ideas and approaches.
- All your research articles will be published in reputed Scopus Indexed and UGC journals
- Aeronautics & Aerospace Engineering
- Biological Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering and Technology
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Information Engineering and Technology
- Materials Sciences and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering and Technology
- Power & Engineering
- Soft computing & intelligent systems in power engineering
- VLSI & Embedded Systems
- Image & Signal Processing
- Remote Sensing & GIS
- Internet of Things
|Category||Conference and Journal Publication||Conference Only|
|UG & PG Scholars||Rs. 8000||Rs. 1000|
|Research Scholars||Rs. 8500||Rs. 1500|
|Faculty||Rs. 9500||Rs. 2000|
|Industrial Participants||Rs. 10000||Rs. 2500|
- Papers are invited from UG/PG students, research scholars, Faculty of colleges and Industries.
- The manuscript should be 1.5 spacing, Times New Roman 10 font size and double column.
- Submit to the conference coordinator through firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maximum allowed pages while submitting a camera-ready paper is ten, extra pages will be charged with 200 INR per page.
- Maximum up to four authors / co-authors per paper are allowed.
- Extra person in a team would be charged with Rs 500
- Up to 4 members can register in a team & 2 members are only allowed for the paper presentation.
Last Date of Paper Submission
Registration Last Date
23, 24 November 2018
For further details, please visit the official website by clicking here.
About the Author
A techno geek with a flair for writing. I prefer the keyboard to a pen. A foodie with a humongous appetite for Harry Potter. Used to be an avid reader of fiction but then Law happened. Let's see where it goes..