Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Engineer Trainee at the Indian Institute of Astrophysics, Bangalore.
Indian Institute of Astrophysics (IIA) is an autonomous academic national institution under the Department of Science & Technology, Govt. of India dedicated to research in Astronomy, Astrophysics, and Allied Science & Technology.
- Engineer Trainee (IT Support) (02)
- Engineer Trainee (Web) (01)
For Engineer Trainee (IT Support)
- B.E/ B.Tech / M.Sc or equivalent in the field of Electronics and Telecommunication/ Computer Science/ IT with a minimum of 60% marks from a recognized University/ Institution, OR
- BCA/MCA with a minimum of 60% marks from a recognized University/ Institution.
- Redhat Certified Engineer (RHCE) Certification.
- Candidates having working experience in the field of computer networking, hardware, and OS support will get preference.
For Engineer Trainee (Web)
- B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science/ MCA with a minimum of 60% marks from a recognized University/ Institution. The percentage of marks is relaxable if the candidate’s technical experience is exceptional.
- jquery, AJAX, Drupal 8, working knowledge in Linux OS.
Rs. 20,000/- per month (inclusive of all)
The tenure of appointment is initially for a period of one year and extendable for two more years subject to satisfactory performance of the candidates and requirement of the Institute.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
The last date to apply is July 31, 2020. Outstation candidates called for interview will be reimbursed to and fro train/ bus fare by the shortest route limited to second sleeper class railway fare on production of tickets
For full notification, click the link below.