JOB POST: Engineers (Civil, Mech, Electrical, Architecture) at Bharat Electronics Limited [10 Vacancies]: Apply by Nov 30
The Engineering Services Division Bharat Electronics Ltd., a Navaratna Company and India’s premier Professional Electronics Company requires the following personnel for execution of projects at various locations across India.
Dy. Engineer* (Civil): BE / B.Tech (Civil) (6 Vacancies)
Dy. Engineer* (Electrical): BE / B.Tech (Electrical/EEE) (2 Vacancies)
Dy. Engineer* (Mechanical): BE / B.Tech (Mechanical) (1 Vacancy)
Dy. Engineer Architect**: B.Arch (1 Vacancy)
* Dy. Engineer (Civil), Dy. Engineer (Electrical) and Dy. Engineer (Mechanical) posts are for a short term of 3 Years
** Permanent post.
Full time B.E./B.Tech/ B.Arch in the above mentioned Engineering disciplines, acquired from reputed AICTE approved colleges. General & OBC candidates should have First Class. Pass Class for SC/ST/PWD Candidates.
Candidates should enclose valid documents for conversion of CGPA to percentage / class. Candidates from any other Engineering disciplines need not apply.
Minimum 1 year post-qualification experience. Teaching experience or/and training acquired will not be considered as relevant experience. Candidates possessing Industrial experience as specified only need to apply.
Selection will be through a Written Test, followed by an Interview only for those candidates who qualify in the written test.
How to apply
(a) Candidates who meet the above requirement may apply in the format available here.
(b) The post (Deputy Engineer – Fixed Term/ Deputy Engineer – Architect) applied for should be super scribed on the envelope.
(c) Applications should be accompanied by the following documents (photocopies only)
- SSLC marks card as proof of date of birth
- Semester wise marks cards of BE / B Tech. (Candidates who have completed bachelor’s degree after Diploma have to enclose all the semester copies of diploma certificates also along with copies of all semester degree marks cards)
- BE / B Tech Degree Certificate
- Proof of Experience
- A separate write up mentioning the details of the post qualification experience.
- Caste / Disability certificate in case of ST / PWD (if applicable, strictly in the prescribed formats, which are available on the BEL website: here)
- No Objection Certificate (if applicable) Candidates working in PSUs/Government/Quasi Government organizations should submit the application through proper channel or produce No Objection Certificate at the time of the interview. Such candidates, who are unable to produce NOC at the time of interview, will not be interviewed.
Applications complete in all respects, may be sent to “Manager (HR/ES & SW), Bharat Electronics Limited, Jalahalli Post, Bengaluru – 560013” on or before 30.11.2019 through ordinary or speed post.
Clarifications if any, can be sought on 080-22195330.
For the official notification, click here.
About the Author
Loved my student life, love talking to students now. I am a wearer of multiple hats (wife, mom, cook, chauffeur). My job is my hobby! :)