Enchanting Travels is one of the leading travel companies for private, tailor-made trips. We offer custom, tailor-made journeys to 32 destinations in Africa, South America, Asia and India. We are convinced that traveling should be inspiring and therefore invite you to share your personal travel experiences with us.
To celebrate the fascinating stories that can only be experienced when one travels, we award the Enchanting Travels Travel Writer Grant. Starting in 2017, the grant will be awarded annually. The winner of this prestigious new award will win USD$1000, as well as the opportunity to take up an internship or write your thesis at Enchanting Travels.
Any student aged between 18 to 32 years who is studying any of the following subject themes, or similar: Tourism, English, Journalism, Literature, Geography, Anthropology, History.
Share your most inspiring travel experience and win a cash prize of USD$1000, as well as the opportunity to look behind the scenes at Enchanting Travels.
Your travelogues should be submitted as a PDF via email, by 31 August 2017 to email@example.com.
A jury of our own travel experts will choose the 10 best submissions, and the winner will be determined by online voting on the Enchanting Travels Facebook page.
The author of the travelogue which receives the most likes between 1 September 2017 and 20 September 2017 will receive the award.
The Enchanting Travels Travel Writer Award 2017 at a glance:
- Any student aged between 18 to 32 years who is studying any of the following subject themes, or similar: Tourism, English, Journalism, Literature, Geography, Anthropology, History.
- Submit your travelogue of no more than 1000 words, with three photos
- Deadline: 31 August 2017
- The 10 best travelogues will be nominated by an Enchanting Travels jury and will be published on the Enchanting Travels website and Facebook page
- The grant will be awarded to the author who receives the most Facebook likes until 20 September 2017
- Enchanting Travels reserves the right to use your writing and images on its own website and social media channels.