IIM Ahmedabad invites applications from working professionals for the E-Mode Post Graduate Program in Management for the academic sessions 2020-2022.
e-Mode Post Graduate Programme (ePGP) in Management is a two-year master’s degree program (with the added flexibility of completion in 3 years) offered on an Interactive technology platform. The objective of the program is to impart management education to junior, middle, and senior-level working professionals and entrepreneurs seeking skills and strategies to take their organizations to the next level.
The course which is imparted over more than 850 hours of classroom sessions, provides the students with leadership skills for the knowledge economy, through an innovative curriculum.
- Working professionals and entrepreneurs with a minimum of 3 years’ full-time work experience (after completion of graduation) as on March 31, 2020.
- Age 24 years and above as on March 31, 2020 (born on or before March 31, 1996).
- Personal interviews will be conducted by IIM Ahmedabad. 24 years and above (born on or before December 31, 1994).
- The admission process will be conducted by IIM Ahmedabad.
- Holding at least a Bachelor’s Degree / CA / CS / ICWA, with at least 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA, awarded by any of the recognized Universities.
Candidates must have a valid CAT score (a valid CAT score of the test taken within the last 3 years i.e. 2017,2018, and 2019) or GMAT /GRE score (a valid GMAT / GRE score taken within the last 5 years i.e. April 01, 2015, to March 31, 2020) will be considered for shortlisting. The earliest acceptable GMAT/GRE test date for the two rounds are – April 01, 2015.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
- Application closure date: May 31, 2020
- IIMA Admission Test (IAT): June 14, 2020
- Interview date (Tentative): June 27 & 28, & July 04 & 05, 2020
Phone Number: 91-79-7152 4696
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in Ph.D. Admissions 2020 at IIT Patna [Monthly Stipend Rs. 31k]: Apply by May 10 [Extended].