The National Institute of Immunology invites applications from superannuated scientists of repute who have significant pre-retirement accomplishments in the areas of immunology for engagement as Emeritus Scientist on a contractual basis.
The tenure of the contract shall initially be for 03 years which shall be reviewed on an annual basis. The tenure may further be extended beyond 03 years by 02 more years on a year to year basis subject to assessment by a Review Committee. In case of premature cessation of tenure by either party (ES or NII), a notice of one month would be required.
- Contribute towards the Institute’s academic activities by way of teaching and other relevant assignments;
- Assist the Institute in implementation of Immuno-Engineering Programme;
- Assist the Institute in expanding its outreach in the areas of popularizing Science and Bio-technology with school and college students;
- Any other work assigned by the Director.
- Should have superannuated or due to superannuate form the post of Scientist in Level-14 of Pay Matrix or above;
- Should have outstanding track records during the last 5 years as evidenced by publications in reputed journals, technology transferred to industry, consultancies offered to external bodies, etc;
- Recognition of scientific contributions by at least two Scientific Academies or election to prestigious professional societies/ forums or recipient of prestigious awards or track records of involvement in scientific advisory bodies or eloquence in science narration;
- Proven leadership quality
- At least 25 years of research experience.
Consolidated monthly remuneration of Rs.1,00,000/- p.m. No other allowances/ perquisites are permissible.
How to Apply?
Eligible and interested scientists may submit their applications, with detailed curriculum vitae containing details of qualifications, positions held, professional experience/distinctions, list of notable publications/achievements, proposed research plan (2 pages) and names and contact information of three potential referees, latest by 31.03.2020 to the Director, National Institute of Immunology, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi-110067 or e-mail it to email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org.
Email ID: email@example.com