Submissions are invited for Elocution Competition for Students on Freedom of Speech by ICSI for the year 2021. The last date of submission is 10 October.
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India is a premier national professional body in India under the jurisdiction of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India with the objective of promoting, regulating and developing the profession of company secretaries in India.
About the Elocution Competition
The ICSI is conducting an Elocution Competition for students during the Rashtriya Ekta Diwas, on the topic ‘Freedom of Speech: A Boon or a Bane?’.
Topic: Freedom of Speech: A boon or a bane?
Any student from all over India who have completed 12th and not more than 25 years of age as on the date of the Competition.
All interested students can submit their names by October 10, 2021, to their nearest Regional/Chapter Office at the email ID of the respective Regional/Chapter to appear physically in the preliminary round.
- Last date of submission: 10 October 2021
- The Preliminary Round will be conducted on October 13, 2021.
No participation fee
- 1st Prize: Cash prize of Rs. 5,000 + Commendation Certificate
- 2nd Prize: Cash prize of Rs. 3,000 + Commendation Certificate
- 3rd Prize: Cash prize of Rs. 2,000 + Commendation Certificate
Click here to view the official notification of Elocution Competition for Students on Freedom of Speech by ICSI.
You may also be interested in: