This course aims to give awareness to the practicing Engineers and Managers in opencast mines about the electrical system of conventional and advanced Dragline, Electric Shovel, Dumper and other excavators of different categories. This would achieve better productivity with minimum downtime per equipment.
- First-hand knowledge of Electrical configuration of different types of excavator.
- Knowledge enhancement of Electrical control system and Drives.
- Identification of critical electrical components and analysis of their maintenance issues.
- Achievement of improved electrical maintenance practice.
Practising Engineers and Managers in mines.
- Electrical system for Electric Dumping Truck, Electric Rope Shovel, Dragline and others.
- Electrical drives and its Control for modern AC-Drive Dumper, Shovel and Dragline.
- PLC and its use in mining excavators.
- Electrical Maintenance issues for excavators-Condition based maintenance.
July 3-5, 2017 (Three days)
Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines),
Industry Institute Interaction Facility, NBCC Shopping Complex (2nd floor),
Newtown, Rajarhat, KOLKATA- 700156
(Near Newtown Bus stop, Axis mall).
About 12 km from Kolkata Int. Airport, 12 km from Sealdah Rly Station and 15 km from Howrah Rly Station).
₹ 30,000/- (Rupees Thirty thousand only) per participant inclusive of service tax. The fee includes course materials, tea and working lunch. The participants are to make their own lodging arrangement in Kolkata.
Nominations may be sent to the Coordinator on or before 17th June, 2017 along with course fee either in the form of DD payable at any bank available in Dhanbad in favour of Registrar, Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad;
OR through Electronic Transfer to
Saraidhela Branch, Dhanbad,
IFSC Code: CNRB 0000986,
Bank Account No: 0986101009746,
For more details, please visit this link.