The Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Ahmedabad invites applications for the post of E-Learning Associate.
The eLearning Associate will provide complete support to individual faculty members for the creation of digital courseware covering videos, presentations, digital reading material, course structuring and authoring with instructional design inputs, online assignments, and assessments, etc. Management of asynchronous online course delivery, QA, and testing is an integral part of the role. It further includes working with various team members such as video and content editors, studio equipment handlers, IT support and liaisoning with technology partners, etc.
Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Ahmedabad is a business school located in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. It is consistently ranked among the top business schools in India. The school has been accorded the status of an Institute of National Importance by the Ministry of Human Resources, Government of India in 2017.
The job involves working closely with faculty members and various support teams in terms of:
- Technical online course authoring for various IIMA Platforms.
- Help faculty members in course design and structuring for online delivery. Understand and apply instructional design methods for online courses.
- Planning and developing asynchronous course content using authoring tools.
- Develop digital learning materials including interactive content, animations, assessments and help in creation of online simulations and games.
- Guide/ Coordinate design and creation of storyboards and post-production media and associated course elements with video editing, pictures and graphics.
- Guide/ Coordinate in-class/ in-studio recordings.
- The candidate should be a graduate (full time) with first class from any reputed university and should have a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience.
- A person with a postgraduate degree and additional relevant certifications preferred.
- Knowledge of one or more online creative and visual tools similar to Adobe Captivate, Adobe Premiere Pro, OBS Studio, Articulate Storyline/Rise, etc. Direct exposure to at least one such content creation/ authoring tool is a must.
- In depth knowledge of MS-Office (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Knowledge of instructional design desirable
- The candidate should have strong command over English language (written & verbal).
- Behavioral competencies like leadership, teamwork, flexibility, and initiative.
How to Apply?
To apply, please send your updated CV to email@example.com by August 12, 2021.
You might also be interested in: