Applications are invited for eLearning Associate at IIM Ahmedabad for the year 2021. The last date of application is 22 October.
The eLearning Associate will provide complete support to individual faculty members for creation of digital courseware covering videos, presentations, digital reading material, course structuring and authoring with instructional design inputs, online assignments and assessments, etc.
Management of asynchronous online course delivery, QA and testing are an integral part of the role. It further includes working with various team members such as video and content editors, studio equipment handlers, IT support, and liaisoning with technology partners etc.
Qualification, Experience & Skill Requirements:
- The candidate should be a graduate (full time) with first class from any reputed university and should have a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience.
- A person with a postgraduate degree and additional relevant certifications preferred.
- Knowledge of one or more online creative and visual tools similar to Adobe Captivate, Adobe Premiere Pro, OBS Studio, Articulate Storyline/Rise, etc. Direct exposure to at least one such content creation/authoring tool is a must.
- In depth knowledge of MS-Office (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Knowledge of instructional design desirable
- The candidate should have strong command over English language (written & verbal).
- Behavioral competencies like leadership, teamwork, flexibility, and initiative.
Age: Max. 45 years as on last date of application.
The job involves working closely with faculty members and various support teams in terms of:
- Technical online course authoring for various IIMA Platforms.
- Help faculty members in course design and structuring for online delivery. Understand and apply instructional design methods for online courses
- Planning and developing asynchronous course content using authoring tools.
- Develop digital learning materials including interactive content, animations, assessments and help in creation of online simulations and games.
- Guide/Coordinate design and creation of storyboards and post-production media and associated course elements with video editing, pictures and graphics.
- Guide/Coordinate in-class/in-studio recordings.
- Coordinate and work with third party providers as required.
- Identify potential improvements and new course development tools.
- Tackle technical issues and work with IT and other experts.
To apply, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 22, 2021.
Ahmedabad (Only candidates who are ready to relocate to Ahmedabad may apply)
Last date to apply: October 22, 2021.
You may also be interested in: