Applications are invited for the European Institute of Innovation & Technology (EIT) Food Innovator Fellowship 2021.
About the Fellowship
The objective of EIT Food Innovator Fellowship is to empower talents to co-create, address, and gain experiences on excellent ideas capable of bringing their careers a step further, and foster innovators ready to respond to global food challenges.
Global challenges in the Agri-Food systems require a mind-shift and a thrilling change in the awareness and competencies of talents: the new generation of entrepreneurs are asked to play a key role in solving the planet’s food-related issues.
The future innovative leaders of the Agri-Food system need a new set of competencies beyond those acquired in research and academic environments – they require a proficiency that allows them to propose, manage, implement, and lead interdisciplinary/multidisciplinary research and innovation projects, to be able to transform lab-ideas into business ideas.
EIT Food INNOVATOR FELLOWSHIP aims at identifying talents worldwide with creative and innovative potential, wishing to expand their skill repertoire through advanced training for the development of an innovative idea with significant impact in the food system.
If you have an idea that may impact the Food system and you are passionate about tackling sustainability issues, here are your challenges.
- Healthy Nutrition and Prevention of Non-Communicable Diseases
- Food and Consumer Behaviours
- Food and Mitigation of Climate Change
- Alternative Sources of Nutrients
- Agri-Food Circularity
- Digital Innovation in Agri-Food Systems
- Food and Packaging Rethinking
- New Management Models of Agri-Food Sustainability
- Reduction of Food Loss and Waste
- Soil Health and Agri-Food Systems
- Agri-Food Value Chain Adaption to Crisis
Who can Apply?
If you are, at the date of the call deadline, in possession of a doctoral degree or if you have a Master Certificate and at least four years of full-time equivalent research and innovation (R&I) experience, you are qualified to apply. EIT Food Innovator Fellowship is open to all creative talents from academia (Post-Docs) and non-academia (Young Professional) worldwide.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the fellowship through this link.
- Call closes on 14th May 2021
- Selection of the participants: until the end of May 2021
- Communication of the selected participants will be sent at the end of May 2021
For more details, click the link below.