Applications are open for Eisenhower Fellowships’ Global Program 2020 for Mid-Career Leaders. Apply by May 15, 2019.
About the Global Program 2020:
Each year, Eisenhower Fellowships’ Global Program seeks diverse, dynamic doers to join its influential global network of over 1,600 active Fellows. We seek ambitious, disciplined rising leaders with the vision to make the world a better place as well as the ability to create and implement a concrete plan to make that vision a reality post-fellowship.
Fellows represent all professional sectors – private, public and nonprofit – and hail from any number of careers, from journalism to the military to higher education to private corporations to the theater and beyond.
What all Fellows share, regardless of their professional background or nationality, is a desire to make a meaningful positive change in the world in collaboration with peers across sectors and borders.
Successful candidates are eager to leverage the global network of Eisenhower Fellowships and engage, over their lifetime as an Eisenhower Fellow, in constructive projects and initiatives designed to enhance the values of Eisenhower Fellowships: peace, prosperity, and justice.
- The fellowship is aimed at mid-career leaders who have a demonstrated track record of accomplishment as well as the potential to go further and beyond their chosen field.
- Typically, Fellows range between 32 and 45 years of age at the time of fellowship.
- Applications received from candidates outside of this age range will be considered, but their likelihood of selection is less.
- May 15, 2019: Application portal closes.
- May 15 – July 1, 2019: In-country interviews conducted by the Nominating Committee.
- July 1, 2019: Nominating committees submit finalists to Philadelphia.
- September 30, 2019: Successful candidates will be notified of acceptance.
Click here to begin the application.
- Phone: 215.546.1738 (USA).
- Fax: 215.546.4567.