Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program for Masters and PhD Students by Govt. of France [Grant Rs. 1 Lakh/Month]: Apply by Jan 9, 2020
About the Organisation
The French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs has assigned the management of the Eiffel Program to Campus France.
About the Scholarship
The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program was established by the French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs to enable French higher education institutions to attract top foreign students to enroll in their masters and PhD programs.
It gives opportunity to the future foreign decision-makers of the private and public sectors, in priority areas of study, and encourages applicants up to 30 years old from developing countries at master’s level, and applicants up to 35 years old from developing and industrialized countries at PhD level.
Fields of study
Eiffel scholarships are available in four broad fields:
- Economics and management
- Engineering at the master’s level and the sciences more broadly at the doctoral level
- Political science
Levels of study
French institutions nominating candidates for the Eiffel Program commit to admit them to:
- a master’s degree program
- an engineering program
- a joint doctoral program (joint supervision of dissertation and/or dual degree), in partnership with a partner institution abroad.
- For both components of the program, the scholarship is awarded for the academic year corresponding to the call for applications.
- The funded study period must begin between September 1 and December 31 of the year in which the scholarship is awarded. Deferments of the start date are not permitted.
- The scholarship may be used solely for academic work performed in France.
- Nationality: This program is reserved for non-French nationals. Candidates with two nationalities, one of which is French, are not eligible
- Master’s Level: 30 years
- PhD Level: 35 years
Amount of Scholarship
- Master’s Level: € 1,181 per month
- PhD Level: € 1,400 per month
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the scholarship through this link.
- Submission of online applications opens: week of October 21, 2019.
- Deadline for receipt of applications by Campus France: January 9, 2020.
- Publication of results: week of March 23, 2020
For more details, click here.
About the Author