Edureka’s Mastering Google Analytics course will introduce attendees to the world of digital data measurement and drive the analytical decision-making process. Attendees will be able to appreciate the importance of website & mobile site/app data tracking, measurement and analysis for important strategic decisions.
Attendees overlooking business & strategy functions will learn how to leverage the Digital Media Analytics in decision making and scouting opportunities by studying visitor segmentation, visitor demographics & geographical impacts on digital properties. Attendees who belong to marketing functions can learn how various marketing channels are working independently and in sync to generate more value for the business.
After the completion of the Mastering Google Analytics course at Edureka, you will be able to:
- Understand the relevance of web analytics and how to utilize it in your decision-making process.
- Understand and identify the various KPIs important for a digital presence.
- Write down, measure, assess and analyse the objectives vis-a-vis performance of your business via digital presence.
- Understand your customers, their behaviour and engagement levels through freely available and easy to use web analytics tools.
- Understand how your marketing channels are performing and how can you optimize them for better ROIs.
- Perform and measure A/B tests to understand the features your customers prefer, interact, engage and like on your portal.
- Measure and analyse your geographical popularity, presence and consumer affinity.
- Measure and analyse your customer segment to learn more about your visitors to understand the effectiveness of marketing in driving the right target audience and product success factor by their high engagement levels with your product features.
The curriculum of the course is as follows:
- Introduction to Web Analytics
- Google Analytics – An Overview
- Google Analytics – KPIs & Tools Integration
- Google Analytics – Audience Reports & Analysis
- Google Analytics – Behavior Analysis
- Conversions & Ecommerce Analytics
- Social Media Analytics
- Mobile App Analytics
Highly recommended for business stakeholders with digital presence or planning for a digital presence, marketing professionals (digital & offline marketers), digital product managers, sales executives, strategy makers and enthusiasts who want to develop their career around web analytics.
Mastering Google Analytics helps you measure your success factor in the digital world. It helps you in improving the business by understanding your audience better. Using Digital Media Analytics you can effectively optimize your spends to maximize your ROI.
For full details are to register please click here.
Note: NoticeBard is associated with Edureka via an affiliate programme.