Noticebard conducted a survey on our social media pages to find out the interest areas of our fans. So here’s the list of Educational Opportunities Custom Tailored According to Your Preference & Interest Area. We got responses for Civil Engg, Social science, Humanities, Finance, Data Science and many others.
Free Online Workshop on Modelling and Management of Hydrologic Extremes by NIT Warangal [Apr 9-14]: Register by Apr 7
NIT Warangal invites registration for Free Online Workshop on Modelling and Management of Hydrologic Extremes on 9-14 April 2021. The last date of registration is 7 April 2021.
- Eligibility: The programme is open to the Faculty and Ph.D scholars/PG students of Civil Engineering and allied disciplines. Industry personnel working in the concerned/allied discipline can also attend. Minimum 75% attendance is mandatory for getting the participation E-Certificate of the event.
- Registration: There is no registration fee, interested candidates can register (on or before 7th April, 2021) using the Google link form.
JRF/ Project Staff (Civil Engineering) at NIT Tiruchirappalli: Apply by Apr 15
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) and Project Staff for the Tata Steel Advanced Materials Research Center (TSAMRC) project titled “Application of Natural Fiber Reinforced Polymers as Alternative to Synthetic Fiber Reinforced Polymers” in the Department of Civil Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli.
- Eligibility: B.E / B. Tech /Civil Engineering and M.E / M.Tech.* Structural Engineering / Environmental Engineering/ Water Resources Engineering.
- Job description: Laboratory preparation of Fiber Reinforced Polymer followed by testing and evaluation of mechanical and thermal properties. Numerical modelling of tested FRP materials in finite element software and simulation of components. Market analysis of developed FRP and market available Glass FRP. Report generation and documentation.
- Duration: 1 year, will be extended till the completion of project, based on satisfactory performance.
Academic Associate at IIM Bangalore: Apply by Apr 12
The Centre for Management Communication (CenComm) at the Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore (IIMB) invites applications for the position of Academic Associate from qualified candidates.
This position is suitable for candidates with excellent academic credentials who have a long-term interest to engage in teaching in areas of Business and Managerial Communication. The selected candidates will be primarily required to support the faculty in the Communication Area as and when required.
- Eligibility: Candidates need to have a master’s degree in any social science, humanities discipline. Candidates with teaching experience at the college level or industry experience in technical or business writing will be preferred.
- Stipend: An all-inclusive monthly emolument in the range of Rs. 30,000 (Rupees Thirty Thousand only) to Rs. 36,000 (Rupees Thirty-six Thousand only) per month plus an additional house rent allowance of Rs. 8,000 (Rupees Eight Thousand) per month based on the educational qualification and experience of the applicant.
- Application: Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
- Duration: Initially for a period of one year and extendable up to 03 years based on performance review. If the candidate registers for a Ph.D. program in another institution within the 3 years a further extension of two years can be given, and an additional one year if sufficient progress on the dissertation work is seen.
WTO Young Professionals Programme (YPP) 2022 [Salary Rs. 2 L/Month]: Apply by April 29
The Secretariat of the WTO is seeking candidates for THE WORLD TRADE ORGANIZATION YOUNG PROFESSIONALS PROGRAMME (YPP) for 2022.
- Eligibility: Advanced university degree in law, economics, or other international trade-related subjects relevant to the work of the WTO.
- Salary: CHF 3,500 monthly salary (approximate)
- Interested applicants can apply for the programme through this link.
Internship Opportunity (Finance Analyst) at Amazon, Bengaluru: Applications Open
Amazon Bengaluru invites Internship applications as Finance Analyst for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
- Eligibility: Completed 2 years of Articleship. Possess strong communication and leadership skills.
Apply here for Internship Opportunity (Finance Analyst) at Amazon, Bengaluru.
For instant updates, keep vising Noticebard.com regularly.