Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Edinburgh Global Undergraduate Mathematics Scholarships 2022-23.
About the Edinburgh Global Undergraduate Mathematics Scholarships
The Scholarship is available to Mathematics students of outstanding ability who have International/EU fee status for the academic session 2022-2023.
- Scholarships are awarded to applicants with International/EU fee status who are accepted for full-time admission to an undergraduate degree programme offered by the School of Mathematics at the University of Edinburgh.
- The scholarship is not available to students already on programme. It is also not available to students studying Mathematics as part of a degree programme hosted by another School within the University.
- Applicants should have applied to the University of Edinburgh through the University and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS) but do not need to have received an offer in order to begin the scholarship application process.
- The scholarships are worth £5,000 per year and are tenable for the duration of the programme of study, subject to satisfactory academic progress.
- A student is deemed to have made Satisfactory Progress in each year if there has been a formal School decision of either “Progress” or “Conditional Progression”, without the student needing to repeat a year. If a student does not make satisfactory progress in any one year, the award will terminate from that point onwards.
This scholarship is competitive and based on academic merit.
How to Apply?
- The online scholarship application form is located in EUCLID and can be accessed via MyEd their web-based information portal.
- Applicants will be notified of the outcome of their application by the end of May 2022.
April 25, 2022
Click here to view the official notification for the Edinburgh Global Undergraduate Mathematics Scholarships 2022-23.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: