Applications are invited for the Edinburgh Global Undergraduate Mathematics Scholarships 2021-2022.
About the Scholarship
Scholarships are available to Mathematics students of outstanding ability from countries outside the UK and Ireland for the academic session 2021-2022.
- Scholarships are awarded to applicants from countries outside the UK and Ireland who are accepted for full-time admission to an undergraduate degree programme offered by the School of Mathematics at the University of Edinburgh.
- The scholarship is not available to students already on the programme. It is also not available to students studying Mathematics as part of a degree programme hosted by another School within the University.
- Applicants should have applied to the University of Edinburgh through the University and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS) but do not need to have received an offer in order to begin the scholarship application process.
- The scholarships are worth £5,000 per year and are tenable for the duration of the programme of study, subject to satisfactory academic progress.
- A student is deemed to have made Satisfactory Progress in each year if there has been a formal School decision of either “Progress” or “Conditional Progression”, without the student needing to repeat a year. If a student does not make satisfactory progress in any one year, the award will terminate from that point onwards.
This scholarship is competitive and based on academic merit.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the scholarship through this link.
March 31, 2021
For more details, click the link below.