The Centre for Advancing and Launching Enterprises (CrAdLE), EDII, Gujarat invites applications from meritorious and eligible candidates for the post of Manager (CrAdLE).
The Centre for Advancing and Launching Enterprises (CrAdLE) is a Technology Business Incubator hosted by Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India, Ahmedabad, and catalyzed and supported by the National Science & Technology Entrepreneurship Development Board (NSTEDB), Department of Science & Technology (DST), Government of India. CrAdLE aims to incubate startups in the areas of Manufacturing, Renewable Energy (clean and green energy), Healthcare, and Food/ Agribusiness.
Manager (Incubator) (01)
- Promote, identify, and evaluate incubatees for creativity, innovation, acceleration, and investment.
- Managing the screening process, follow-up emails, coordinate the due diligence process, coordinate communication and negotiations with start-ups, faculty anchors, etc.
- Liaison among various stakeholders.
- Design & manage Incubation and Acceleration programs/ workshops.
- Provide high-quality coaching and advisory support to entrepreneurs.
- Master’s Degree/ MBA with a background in Science and/ or technology.
- The candidates should possess about 3-5 years of experience of working with entrepreneurs, start-ups, learning/ tinkering labs, and incubator or incubation consultancy.
- Management experience in the industry or in the public sector would be an added advantage.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates are requested to forward their resume by 7th May 2021 indicating their specialization, experience, expertise, and position applied for. Please specify your current organization name along with the details of designation, current salary drawn and expected salary to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org.
For full notification, click the link below.
For more such opportunities, check below: