The Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDII), Gujarat invites applications from qualified and eligible candidates for the post of Enterprise Support Associate.
The Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDII), an autonomous and not-for-profit institute, set up in 1983, is sponsored by apex financial institutions – the IDBI Bank Ltd., IFCI Ltd., ICICI Bank Ltd., and the State Bank of India (SBI). The Government of Gujarat pledged 23 acres of land on which stands the majestic and sprawling EDII campus.
Enterprise Support Associate (01)
- Must have in-depth knowledge of bank linkages, market linkages, credit facilitation, funding schemes, Govt. subsidiary schemes, and registration procedures.
- Post Skillpreneurship training follow up and handholding, motivating, capacity building of the entrepreneurs to set up sustainable enterprises.
- Conducting market research and identifying potential markets.
- Identify new business opportunities and partners.
- Ability to manage multiple enterprises concurrently and meet deadlines as per the project plan.
- Understanding the right ideas and best practices and technological solutions for business
- Facilitate Business Plan Formulation, funding, and infra set-up for enterprises
- Should have a strong executive presence and excellent convincing skills ability to hold own point of view in tough conversations.
- Provide guidance, mentoring, training & delegate responsibilities to entrepreneurs enabling their economic growth & development.
- Continuously look for better, efficient & cost-effective solutions to improve productivity, scalability & demand-supply as required.
- Organize and coordinate fairs and exhibitions for trained entrepreneurs
- Traveling to the field is required
- Bachelor’s degree in social sciences/ Master’s Degree in Rural Management/social work/ Economics/ MBA with interest in working with urban poor women.
- Must have 1-2 years of experience in Microenterprise/ Entrepreneurship Development/ Self Employment/ Livelihood/ Women’s related schemes and projects.
- The candidate should have working proficiency in the local language.
- The candidate should possess good documentation and reporting skills, a high degree of computer literacy, data analysis ability, and good communication ability.
Rs. 20,000 to 25,000 per month
How to Apply?
Interested candidates are requested to forward their resume by 30.12.2020 with the subject line ‘Application for Subject Matter Expert-SATTVA Project’ indicating your specialization, experience, expertise and position applied for. Please specify your current organization name along with the details of designation, current salary drawn, and expected salary to email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.