The Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDII), Gujarat invites applications for the post of Assistant Manager (Institutional Communication & Public Relations) at the institute.
The Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDII), an autonomous and not-for-profit institute, set up in 1983, is sponsored by apex financial institutions – the IDBI Bank Ltd., IFCI Ltd., ICICI Bank Ltd., and the State Bank of India (SBI). The Government of Gujarat pledged 23 acres of land on which stands the majestic and sprawling EDII campus.
- Developing press releases for events organized on campus/outside campus
- Preparing articles for an in-house journal
- Editing of documents
- Preparing administrative notes/ printing orders
- Processing of bills
- Maintaining mailing list, photographs, and other records of the Cell
- Follow up with printers
- Participating in exhibitions and educational fairs
- Inviting media, coordinating events/ meetings/ orientation visits
- Monitoring EDII’s web portal and ensuring regular changes
- Any other work assigned by seniors
The applicant must possess a degree in Journalism/ Mass Communication with 3 to 4 years of experience in the field. Must be proficient in computer operations with exceptional command over verbal and written English communication. Salary will commensurate with experience.
How to Apply?
To download the application form, click here.
Interested candidates are requested to forward their application indicating their specialization, experience, expertise, and position applied for. Please specify your current organization name along with the details of designation, current salary drawn, and expected salary to email@example.com.
The last date to apply is March 12, 2021.
For full notification, click the link below.