Applications are invite from eligible B.E/B.Tech Students for the EdCIL Scholarship Scheme 2021-22.
EdCIL Limited or simply EdCIL is a Public Sector Undertaking in India under the administrative control of the Ministry of Education, India. It is a Miniratna-I category company. EdCIL offers management and consultancy services in all areas of education and human resource development, both within India and overseas.
About the Scholarship
Scholarship to be given to students pursuing any B.E /B.Tech graduation course. The Scheme is available to only student whose family income is less than Rs. 5,00,000.
Minimum 50% in Class 10, Minimum 50% in Class 12
- B.E./B.Tech. (BE/BTech)
- B.Ch.E.-Bachelor of Chemical Engineering (BChE)
- B.C.E.-Bachelor of Civil Engineering (BCE)
- This scholarship is designed for students pursuing for engineering courses like B.E/B.Tech.
- This scheme is not applicable to EdCil employees and their children.
How to Apply?
- Interested applicants can apply for the EdCIL Scholarship through this link.
- List of document required:
- Proof of Address
- Proof of Identity
- Bank Passbook
- 10th,12th and Diploma Marksheet
- Current Year college fees receipt -Tuition and Non Tuition
- Applicant Photo
- Income Certificate
- Admission Letter/Bonafide certificate
All documents uploaded shall be clear and must be in .jpeg .png file only.
July 25, 2021
- Contact Person: Dheeraj
- Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
More such opportunities that you might be interested in:
- Commonwealth Split-Site Scholarship 2021 [Fully Funded]: Apply by Aug 13
- Lester B. Pearson International Student Scholarships 2022-23 at the University of Toronto, Canada [Fully Funded]: Apply by Nov 30