The Economic Times Young Leaders Program is a platform that recognizes and rewards India’s bright young talent. This initiative is meant to encourage, identify and nurture promising future business leaders of India Inc.
- Get recognized as one of India’s top young managers
- An unprecedented opportunity to meet with India’s leading CEOs
- Networking with the country’s best young managerial talent
- Self-discovery of your own leadership strengths and limitations
The Program is divided into 4 Phases.
- Phase 1: Online Personality Test – A simple 20-min personality test
- Phase 2: Online Aptitude Test – Evaluation of verbal & numeric skills
- Phase 3: On-ground Assessments – Group discussions to determine one’s leadership qualities
- Phase 4: One-on-one Interviews with CEOs – Interact with blue-chip CEOs and make it to the list
Shortlisted candidates from each phase move to the next. A list of The Economic Times Young Leaders is arrived at the end of assessments across four phases.
- You should be in the age band of 26 to 32 years (D.O.B. range between and including 4 June 1987 to 4 June 1993)
- You must be a resident Indian national working as an employee in the corporate sector in India
- You must not be an entrepreneur or owner/founder of the company you are currently working at during the duration of the program
How to register
You can participate in either of the two ways:
- Individual Capacity: To Register Click here
- Corporate Nomination: Request your Human Resource colleague to contact ET at email@example.com. Your participation will need to be endorsed formally by your company.
There is no participation fee in The Economic Times Young Leaders program. However, if and when required, you will be required to make your own travel and stay arrangements, and pay for the same.
If you have any further questions regarding The Economic Times Young Leaders program, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For full details, visit the official website link given here.