ECCEDU (European Centre for Career Education) was established to provide a long-term solution to the inadequate practices of obsolete education systems and to the excessively theoretical nature of career consulting.
ECCEDU’s two-month-long Global Career Summer Programs + Internships are focused on Law, International Business, and Architecture. The programs consist of three weeks of intensive practical courses and four weeks of internship in one of 350 international companies across the Schengen Area.
ECCDU is offering one full scholarship for each of the following summer programs:
- New Technology Law program
- International Business program
- Architecture & Design program
To apply, you need to be aged between 18 and 26 and a student or a recent graduate (graduated within the past 2 years).
How to apply
To apply, click here.
- Introduce yourself by a short motivation letter
- Like us on Facebook or Instagram (for sure)
- Write and send us a two-page long essay
The deadline is 13th December, midnight (CET).