Internship Opportunity: Content Writer, Graphic Designer, Web Developer at E-Barristers, Delhi [Work From Home]: Applications Closed
E-Barristers is a legal knowledge and legal guidance platform which tries to resolve the grievance at a very initial stage before it becomes a conflict which at later stage is needed to be taken to a Court. Complaints are attempted to be solved at the initial stages.
E-Barristers invites applications for internships in the following roles.
1. Content Writing
- Writing blogs on topics such as dowry, domestic violence, child abuse, consumer rights, Various insurance laws,etc
- Proofreading and editing content as the per the requirement of our company
- Working on content optimization using specific keywords
- Ensuring that the content follows the prevailing SEO standards (guidance would be provided )
- Collaborating with the creative teams i.e., designers, advertising teams to come with an effective brand strategy.
2. Graphic Designer
- Illustrate concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size, and style, and related aesthetic concepts
- Execute social media creative and branding projects efficiently in a time-bound manner
- Work on the creation of aesthetic & effective visual designs for campaigns; both offline & online mediums and other internal design requirements that may come up from time to time.
- Possess a strong ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Designing promotional posters, brochures, etc. for our organization by using tools like Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Photoshop, Canva, etc. and for the respective campaigns inline.
- Manipulating and editing pieces in a way that is invisible to the users
- Taking a brief to grasp content team’s needs and specifications
- Inputting music, dialogues, graphics, and effects
- Ensuring logical sequencing and smooth running
- Discovering and implement new editing technologies and the industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency
- Managing and overseeing all technical aspects of video recording and editing
- Developing an overall video brand messaging strategy
- Capturing, editing, and producing photos and videos for internal and external purpose
4. Web Development
- Working with PHP and MySQL to design, develop and debug web applications
- Working with the team to manage, optimize and customize multiple web applications
- Creating and maintaining technical documentation
- Designing, developing, and testing UI for web and mobile applications
- Build, optimize and scale our platform and applications
- Design and implement low-latency, high-availability, and performance applications
5. Social Media Marketing
- Assist with our daily administrative tasks
- Manage different social media platforms of our company
- Understand behavioral aspect of potential customers
- Set targets and get leads for promotions
- Develop fun, unique, and creative methods of advertising for the brand
- Study and analyze the brands’ products in terms of sales and marketing
6. Legal Intern
Writing case laws in easy language for layman
Flexible working hours
Commission and referral based stipend
How to apply
Applications are closed.
Wz-1/1 a,Punjabi market,
Subhash nagar , ,behind Pacific mall , West Delhi-110018
About the Author
Loved my student life, love talking to students now. I am a wearer of multiple hats (wife, mom, cook, chauffeur). My job is my hobby! :)