Applications are invited for Early Career Trainee- Enterprise Technology at Baker Hughes, Bengaluru for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
About Baker Hughes
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
- Have recently completed a Bachelors or Masters degree from an accredited university in Computer science or Electronics & Telecommunications or Electrical Engineering.
- Have maintained a GPA grade greater than or equal to 3.0 out of 4.0 or the equivalent in your country
- Have graduated no more than 6 months back.
- Be fluent in oral and written English
- Have the legal right to work without restrictions in the country you have applied
As a Trainee, you will be responsible for:
- Be a team player and collaboratively work towards organizational goals
- Be part of the product development SCRUM team as a Software QA engineer.
- Get to know and follow Test strategies, test plans and agile testing.
- Requirement understanding and test scenarios creation.
- Test and certify product features iteratively by applying your technical learnings/skills.
- Understand System testing and Quality Assurance guidelines for front end and backend testing.
- Get to work on system performance and reliability testing and optimization.
- Test automation using OOPS, Java, selenium, Cucumber, JMeter etc.
This traineeship duration is 6 months.
You may also be interested in: