Applications are invited for Early Career Program- Digital Technology 2022 at Baker Hughes, Mumbai. Online applications are open on the official website.
About Baker Hughes
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
About Early Career Program- Digital Technology 2022
The Baker Hughes Early Career Program in Digital Technology inspires and guides recent college graduates through career-shaping experiences. It provides challenging rotations to grow technical skills & capabilities. It offers opportunities to solve critical business challenges through cross-functional, mission-based teams. Finally, the program facilitates interaction with senior leaders and offers access to top leadership curriculum.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be pursuing an MBA with a background in a Computer Science, MIS or IT field, or with relevant STEM majors (e.g. Data Science or Maths), or be a graduate of a software/IT accelerator program
- Have a maximum of three years of work experience post bachelors degree.
- Have a GPA greater than or equal to 3.0/4.0 or equivalent
- Be fluent in English (oral and written)
- Be geographically mobile (locations vary)
- Be legally entitled to work within the country in which you are applying without sponsorship or time restrictions
- Show strong commitment to a technology career with a passion and aptitude for software and information technology
- Show strong problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to identify and implement improvements
As part of our Early Career Program, you will be responsible for:
- Taking on a diverse set of assignments, from Product Management to Software Development, tailoring training to your interests
- Working alongside experts in Baker Hughes, in three rotational assignments over 2 years, alongside global classroom training
- Actively participate in the development of the Aspire Program and facilitate cross-functional engagement
- Interacting with global business leaders, taking on a cross-functional mission-based project during the second year
The program is due to start in July 2022.
You may also be interested in:
- Early Career Trainee- Enterprise Technology at Baker Hughes, Bengaluru: Apply Now
- HCL Tech Bee Early Career Program 2021 for Class 12 Completed Students: Applications Open