Surana and Surana, a leading law firm, and Lawctopus.com, a leading website for law students, in partnership with Symbiosis Law School, Pune, and Jindal Global Law School, Sonipat are organising a webinar on the Topic: “E-governance and e-courts: A road-map for 2020-25″.
Date and time: May 3 (Sunday), 5 to 6.30 pm
Do join us to see what the future of dispute resolution and governance could look like!
- Intended impact and managing expectations
- Current developments and preparedness of the stake-holders
- Mind-set matters
- Change in process, procedures, and practices
- Justice Ravindra Chavan, Former Judge, High Court of Bombay
- Dr. Santosh Babu, IAS Officer, Government of Tamil Nadu
- Ms. Supriya Sankaran, Co-Founder, Agami
- Dr. Ravichandran, Head, Academic Initiatives, Surana & Surana
- Dr. Rajinder Kaur, Professor, UILS, Punjab University
- Ms. Chitrakshi Jain, Research Fellow at Vidhi Centre for Legal Policy
The registration form is now closed. Those who wish to join the webinar without registration can use the following link and password:
Please click the link below to join the webinar:
Webinar ID: 878 4261 6668
International numbers available: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kdC3KQC0MS
(Students, faculty, and staff of JGLS Sonepat, and Symbiosis Law School, Pune, i.e, our law school partners, should register through their official channels).