Online applications are invited in the prescribed Application Form from the eligible candidates for appointment to the post of Assistant Professor, in the Pay Band of Rs. 15600-39100, AGP Rs. 6000/- (as per VI Pay Commission), in various subjects in the College.
The last date of receipt of application is 03.07.2017 or within two weeks from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News, whichever is later. For online submission of application visit web portal: http://as1.du.ac.in/colrec2017/index.php.
Qualifications for Assistant Professors:
- Good academic record as defined by the University with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale whenever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from the Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR. Note: Any other stipulation prescribed by UGC/University from time to time for the position of Assistant Professor shall be mandatory.
- 500/- for UR/OBC Category
- No application fee will be charged from applicants from SC, ST, PwD and Women Applicants.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Application forms have to be filled only in online mode, as available on the website of the College/University along with the present advertisement, within the prescribed time limit indicated in the advertisement. No offline forms would be accepted.
Payment should be made online only through credit/debit card/net banking. Applications with incomplete information or without requisite fee shall be rejected. Applicants applying for more than one post/department must apply separately and pay fees separately.