JOB POST: Duty Medical Officers at NIMHANS, Bangalore [7 Vacancies]: Apply by Feb 28
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of “Duty Medical Officer” on contract at NIMHANS from the desirous candidates who fulfill the given criterion at this institute.
Duty Medical Officer (07 Posts [01-SC, 01-EWS, 02-OBC, 03-UR])
- M.B.B.S. Degre.
- One Year of work experience in a hospital after M.B.B.S Degree.
Rs. 66,000/- p.m.
On contract basis initially for a period of one year, likely to be renewed for the 2nd Year & 3rd Year depending upon the satisfactory performance of duties
How to Apply?
- No applications shall be entertained if it is incomplete/received after the last date prescribed/not forwarded through proper channel. The institute will not take responsibility for postal delay if any.
- To download the application form, click here.
- The prescribed application processing fee of Rs. 590/- (including 18% GST) for UR/OBC candidates & Rs. 295/-
(including 18% GST) in case of SC/ST candidates shall be remitted to State Bank of India, NIMHANS Branch.
- Candidates are requested to send the filled-in application form along with required copies of certificates of the Age Proof, Academic Qualification, Experience Certificate, photo, etc, so as to reach The Registrar, NIMHANS, P.B.No.2900, Hosur Road, Bengaluru – 560 029.
- The last date to apply is February 28, 2020.
Terms & Conditions
- No separate intimation will be given to the ineligible candidate and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard or replied to.
- The Number of Vacancies/Category-wise Vacancies may vary/likely to change.
- All the enclosures should be neatly tagged to the application and the name of the post should be clearly specified in the application form.
- Candidates are informed to write their email id in the application form and to regularly check their emails as call letters for the said posts will be sent through firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com email only.
- The last date for receipt of filled in application together with the relevant documents is on or before 28.02.2020 up to 4.30 P.M.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.