Delhi Technological University offers an opportunity to bright candidates having 3-year regular Diploma to obtain B.Tech Degree in Engineering through Lateral Entry Admissions.
The candidates will be admitted directly to the second year of regular B.Tech Programmes of DTU against vacant seats (after upgradation) of academic session 2018-19.
Disciplines and Seats (Tentative)
- Environmental Engineering: 10 seats
- Polymer and Chemical Technology: 10 seats
- Biotechnology: 13 seats
- Mechanical Engineering with Specialisation in Automotive Engineering: 1 seat
- Production and Industrial Engineering: 1 seat
The details are given in the brochure below.
Three-year regular Diploma in any branch of Engineering awarded by any State Board or Technical Education/Diploma recognised by AICTE, Delhi with 60% marks or equivalent CGPA.
How to apply
Apply online by clicking here.
The last date to apply is June 3, 2019 (midnight).
- Rs. 1000 (Gen/OBC-NCL)
- Rs. 500 (SC/ST/PwD)
Selection shall be through a Common Entrance Examination of 2 hours, which will be conducted on June 16, 2019 at 10 AM.
- Opening of website for online registration: May 10
- Last date for online registration: June 3 (midnight)
- Admit card available online: June 8
- Date of Common Entrance Exam (CEE): June 16
- Display of merit list on DTU website: June 18
- First round of counselling for all categories: July 5
- Display of vacant seats for second round of counselling: July 15
- Second round of counselling for all categories: July 23
- Display of vacant seats (if available): August 8
- Spot admissions: August 14
- Email-id – email@example.com
- Phone Number: +91-11-27294667
For full details of seats and exam syllabus, click here.