Two Fellowships are available in Aeronautical Development Establishment, Bengaluru for a period of two years, at a monthly stipend of Rs.40,000/- (House Rent Allowance is also admissible as per rules). Applications are invited from candidates possessing below-mentioned qualification.
Subject / Discipline Educational Qualification:
Electronics Ph.D. in Electronics / Microwaves having expertise related to design and testing of low observable technologies. OR M.E/ M.Tech in first division in any discipline related to Electronics, Communication, Microwaves and RF with minimum three years post M.E./M.Tech experience in research and design, with at least one research paper in Science Citation Index (SCI) journal.
Desirable: EM design, simulation and modeling of radar absorbers, radomes and antennas.
- The upper age limit is maximum of 35 years as on the closing date for receipt of application. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates as per Government Rules.
- Indicate clearly in bold letters on the envelope that “APPLICATION FOR THE FELLOWSHIP OF RESEARCH ASSOCIATE – ADE”.
- Interested candidates may send their neatly typed application (click here) along with self-attested copies of proof of Date of Birth, Educational Qualifications, list of papers published and Testimonials as applicable so as to reach “Director, Aeronautical Development Establishment, Bengaluru 560 075” on or before 24.11.2017.
- Incomplete application is liable to be rejected.
- Application should be accompanied with a crossed Indian Postal Order of Rs.10/- drawn in favour of “Director, Aeronautical Development Establishment, Bengaluru” payable at “New Thippasandra, Bengaluru” with a seal of post office branch. However, candidates belonging to SC/ST and OBC are exempted from this payment on providing a photocopy of Caste Certificate.
- Candidates working in Government / Public Sector Undertakings /Autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel. Candidates will be required to produce certificates/ testimonial in original at the time of interview.
- It may please be noted that offer of Fellowship does not confer on Fellows any right for absorption in DRDO.
- Travelling Allowance will be paid for attending the Interview.
Aeronautical Development Establishment
Defence Research and Development Organisation
Ministry of Defence, Government of India New Thippasandra Post,
Bengaluru 560 075