Junior Research Fellowships @ Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam Missile Complex, DRDO, Hyderabad [12 Vacancies]: Apply by Nov 18
DRDO invites applications for the following Junior Research Fellowships initially for a period of 2 years (extendable as per rules), at a monthly of Rs. 25,000/- (HRA admissible as per rules) to work in the areas indicated against the posts.
- JRF Post no 1: (4 posts)
- Essential: First Class BE/BTech (Mechanical/Aerospace/Aeronautical) with valid GATE score.
- Desirable: ME/MTech in the relevant area or experience in Design, Modelling, FEM / CFD Analyis
- JRF Post no 2: (3 posts)
- Essential: First Class BE/BTech (Mechanical) with valid GATE score.
- Desirable: ME/MTech (Machine Design/Thermal Engineering)
- JRF Post no 3: (2 posts)
- Essential: First Class BE/BTech (Chemical/Polymer Tech) or First Class M.Sc (Polymers/Chemistry) with valid GATE/NET score.
- Desirable: ME/MTech (Polymer Science/Technology)
- JRF Post no 1: (1 post)
- Essential: First Class BE/BTech ECE with valid GATE score.
- Desirable: ME/MTech in the relevant field or experience in RF/Microwave circuits/Antenna Design and Measurement
- JRF Post no 1: (2 posts)
- Essential: First Class BE/BTech (ECE/EIE) with valid GATE score.
- Desirable: ME/MTech in the relevant area or 2 years’ work experience
How to apply
Neatly type-written application with complete bi-data should reach Director, Advanced System Laboratory, P.O. Kanchanbagh, Hyderabad – 500058 by November 18, 2018.
Affix a passport-size photograph on the top right corner of the first page of the application and also clearly indicate the post no. applied for below the photograph.
Send a crossed Indian Post Order of Rs. 10/- drawn in favour of Director, ASL along with the application (candidates belonging to SC/ST and OBC are exempted from this payment).
For full details, view the official notification below.
About the Author
Loved my student life, love talking to students now. I am a wearer of multiple hats (wife, mom, cook, chauffeur). My job is my hobby! :)