Institute of Nuclear Medicine and Allied Sciences (INMAS), Delhi, a premier Institute of
Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO), invites applications from
young and meritorious Indian nationals, who desire to pursue defence related research
as Junior Research Fellows.
DRDO Junior Research Fellowship (JRF – 01)
- No. of Fellowships: 02
- Qualifications: First Class M.Pharm. in Pharmacology/ Pharmaceutics
- Area of Research: Radio pharmacy/ Nanotheranostics, Drug Development and Formulation
DRDO Junior Research Fellowship (JRF – 02)
- No. of Fellowship: 01
- Qualifications: First class M.Sc. in Physics with NET qualification from any approved National agency (Candidate with own JRF fellowship can also apply)
- Area of Research: Medical Physics, Nuclear Physics, Nuclear Medicine
Junior Research Fellow (JRF): Rs.25,000/+ HRA & medical facilities admissible as per DRDO & National agency’s research fellowship rules.
Essential Educational Qualification
- First Division in Post Graduate degree M.Sc./B.Tech/M.Tech/M.E./M.Pharm. in relevant subject discipline and having qualified the NET/LS or with own JRF fellowship of UGC-CSIR or any approved National agency or GATE. (*M.Tech/M.E./M.Pharm. exempted from NET/GATE as per guidelines).
- Only those candidates who have been awarded degree/provisional certificate are eligible to apply.
- Maximum Five Years.
- Candidate will work initially for first two years as JRF and will subsequently be elevated as SRF for the remaining three years, subject to satisfactory performance to be assessed as per DRDO and National agency rules providing research fellowship.
- Application form can be downloaded from the website and should be brought duly filled along with complete bio-data on the date of interview.
- Candidates willing to participate may send prior information by email on firstname.lastname@example.org, but application forms should be submitted at the time of
- Reporting time is 08: 00 am-09: 00 am on the date of Interview, at Main Gate
Reception, INMAS, Timarpur, Delhi. Latecomers will not be allowed at any cost.
- Written Test may be conducted for JRFs from 0930-1030 hrs. (depending on the number of candidates appearing on the date of interview) and only qualified candidates will be interviewed on the same day.
For any queries, e-mail: email@example.com