Submissions are invited for DRDO Innovation Contest-Dare to Dream 2021. The last date of application is 1 December 2021.
About Dare to Dream 2021
Dare to Dream 3.0 is an idea-based open challenge to promote the innovators and startups of the country and enable them to dream big without any limitations, putting their ideas into tangible results. The winners will be declared after a comprehensive evaluation process by two-level committees i.e Domain Expert Committee ( DEC) and Independent Expert Committee (IEC).
Award money of upto INR 10 lakhs for startups and INR 5 lakhs for individuals will be provided to the respective winners. Select proposals will also be given a chance to actualize their vision and ideas and contribute to the development of a robust defence ecosystem.
The objective of Dare to Dream 3.0 is to provide the right platform to the nation’s innovators in order to unearth & realize their disruptive ideas and concepts in different disciplines of emerging technologies possessing military and dual-use identified by DRDO for enhancing defence capabilities.
- Individuals: Should be Citizen of India above 18 years of age.
- Start-ups: Start-ups controlled by Indians and recognized by DPIIT (formerly known as DIPP).
- Remote Detection & Protection from CBRNE Agents
- Underwater Communication Systems
- Smart Batteries and Self-Healing Batteries for Military Applications
- Defence on Cloud (Block Chain Technology, IOT, ML, AI)
- Cognitive Technologies for Sensing and Adaptation
- Shockwave Applications for Defence
- Innovative Ideas for Anti Drone
- Ideas for Soldiers as a System
- Non-Line of Sight Optical Imaging
- Open Category: Exploring the Unthinkable and Unimaginable
- Applications to be submitted through online mode only.
- Applications to be submitted either in Individual or Start-up category.
- Maximum of 04 members including one defined Team leader can participate under individual category.
- An individual having start-up may apply in the capacity of Individual as well as Start-up.
- Select the challenges for which you want to make submissions
- An individual or start-up can apply for not more than five area of challenge.
- Provide a write-up for each challenge selected. You can also submit attachments (PDF format, less than 5 MB) with more details for the submission.
The entries received will be judged by a two stage process,
- screened by Domain Expert Committee and
- short-listing and ranking by Independent Expert Committee.
- Start Date: 04 Oct 2021
- End Date: 01 Dec 2021
|1st Prize||5 lakh||10 lakh|
|2nd Prize||4 lakh||8 lakh|
|3rd Prize||3 lakh||6 lakh|
You may also be interested in: