The Recruitment and Assessment Centre (RAC), invites online applications from Graduate Engineers/Final Year Students for recruitment to the posts of Scientist ‘B’ in Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO).
Total Emoluments (Including HRA and all other allowances) at the time of joining would be approximately Rs. 80,000 /Month.
- Electronics and Communication Engineering: 22 Vacancies
- Computer Science and Engineering: 19 Vacancies
(Reservation as per Govt. policy applicable)
- At least First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in Electronics and Communication Engineering of Computer Science and Engineering (or equivalent) from a recognised university.
- Valid GATE score
Students appearing for the Final Year Examination and expecting to achieve First class may apply with the condition to submit degree/provisional certificate by July 31, 2018.
- Unreserved: Not Exceeding 28 years
- OBC (non creamy layer): Not exceeding 31 years
- SC/ST: Not exceeding 33 years
Age relaxation upto 10 years for DIVYANG category.
Apply online at this link.
General and OBC male candidates are required to pay a non‐refundable non‐transferable application fee of ₹ 100/‐ (Rs. One Hundred only) payable online only.
There is no application fee for SC/ST/DIVYANG and women candidates.
The deadline for submitting applications is June 1, 2018 upto 17:00 hours.
For all query related to online applying, please contact 011‐23830599; Email ID: email@example.com
For any other queries related to this advertisement, please contact 011‐23812955 (Extn – 402), Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org during working days (0900 Hrs to 1730 Hrs)
For official notification, click here.